Web3 wallets can be finicky and sometimes they do not automatically recognize custom tokens. To see your DESK in your MetaMask wallet, you’ll need to import the token.
Here’s how to import the DESK token into MetaMask
- First, you’ll need the token address. This is the admin address that minted the token. DESK’s contract address is:
- Copy this address onto your device’s clipboard.
- Return to MetaMask and click [Import tokens].
- Paste DESK’s contract address and MetaMask should automatically fill in the rest of the details. If not, add them manually. To finish, click [Add Custom Token].
(Note: DESK is the token symbol and the Token Decimal is 18)
- Click [Import Tokens].
- Your wallet will now successfully display your DESK balance.